Thursday, August 19, 2010

Grody


That second picture is exactly what it looks like. Apparently something pulled off/severed the skin and fur on Black Cat's tail. All that's left of the tip of his tail is the bone. The fur and skin is in a lump on our patio. Poor Black Cat. He's not ours, but he lives in our back yard. He's the stockiest, scruffiest cat I've ever seen.

Aside from grody cat tails, haven't accomplished much lately. Saw Scott Pilgrim, and absolutely loved the movie. I was laughing the entire way through. I'd like to go see it again. I churned out two paintings last week. Haven't picked up a brush since then. I need to finish getting my stuff for classes together and getting my parking decal and ID. I've just been super lazy and haven't cared enough to go all the way into Pensacola for that crap.

Goals for August:
-Quit biting my fingernails : Day 19, and they're getting weak and peeling off. It's really annoying.
-Draw more : Some sketches. A few doodles. Two complete paintings.
-Take more photos : If pics of cats count, yes. If not, no.
-Get a job : Eh. Nothing yet. I need to go see if I can snag a job in the hotel at Paradise.
-Make more friends : Failed. We'll see how things go when classes start up.

No comments:

Post a Comment