Monday, August 30, 2010

10 Months




Sometimes it feels like it's only been a few days. Other times it feels like it's been much longer than 10 months.
Usually I just settle on the fact that I love him.

School has been okay. Mondays and Wednesdays are the awful classes. Tuesdays and Thursdays are the good classes.
It's been a struggle to see Carson. And when we do see each other, we just curl up and go to sleep. We're exhausted.

I feel like a huge fagatron, but I'm girl-crushing hard on Ramona Flowers. Highly tempted to cut my hair like hers. I've been wanting a style like that for years; this has just renewed the idea. At least Carson and I are both crushing on her.

Goals for August:
-Quit biting my fingernails : Day 30, and the urge still crops up. The past few days I haven't had fingernails, anyways. Between school and cleaning a house, my nails have either broken off or peeled apart. I think I need to start taking vitamins.
-Draw more : Drawing I so far has been an excellent push in the right direction. I'm definitely ahead of the others, but it's not so much that it's annoying. It's a nice way to get back into the flow of things.
-Take more photos : Backburner.
-Get a job : Not an option to keep putting this off, anymore. I've hit my limit, and I have to get my ass in gear and get a fucking job before it's too late.
-Make more friends : Maybe one? Or two. Eh. Not really friends, yet. Revisited some old ones. Still feels comfortable, regardless of how long it's been.

No comments:

Post a Comment