Saturday, August 14, 2010

Peas...



Got a thing from Kurt/Haley to hold all my tchochkes. I thought I had more than this, but I guess not.
Went to Walmart and just had to get the peas in a pod.




Goals for August:
-Quit biting my fingernails : Day 14 and I haven't bitten off a nail, yet. My fingernails look like crap, though... They're all different lengths and shapes and I keep getting paint and dirt under my nails.
-Draw more : Haven't really drawn much. But! I have been painting.
-Take more photos : Uhhhhh yeah. Photos. Forgot about those, already. I'd like to make a "ourbedrooms" livejournal post at some point, but I think I'm going to wait until we paint my room. ( OurBedrooms Community ) + ( SaucyDwellings Community )
-Get a job : Still no job. However, I have picked up a cleaning job on the 27-28th this month for $100 with Kat. It's a starting point. I'm also looking into purchasing the supplies to start mass-producing car portraits for people. Figure it'd be an easy way to make some money.
-Make more friends : Ehhhhh. Working on it. Revisiting some old friends. It feels good to see some old faces and just hang out. I'm looking forward to my classes though; I might meet some cool people in my courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment